At Rent Property we believe there are three things a landlord client wants from their property manager:
- Maximisation of return
- We ensure the best possible exposure for the property to avail it of the best possible tenants at the best possible price.
- We monitor rent payments and market value throughout the tenancy to ensure that income is received and market value is maintained.
- We monitor each tenancy to maintain a secured tenancy and minimise vacancy time.
- Property maintenance
- We inspect the property regularly regarding its condition, damages, and the need for repairs and maintenance.
- We swiftly address maintenance matters to maintain the property’s condition and value. - Where required, we ensure rectification work is undertaken at end of the tenancy.
- Nurture Us
- We communicate with both landlord and tenant throughout the relationship.
- We practice open and honest communication with all parties.
- We have a strict follow up and follow through policy.
- We identify other investment opportunities for our landlords.
- We are able to deliver unparalleled marketplace knowledge.
For more detailed information on our services, please contact our office for a full Landlord Information Pack.